OMG - Baby M is 18 months old!!!

I have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl (the apple of my eye), a wonderful husband (my true love), a loud barking dog (a typical 'ankle-biter'), a cute home (in a little Vermont town) and a love for my family & friends, COFFEE (I drink WAY too much coffee), baking, cooking, cleaning (DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!), reality TV, the color pink, and working. OMG, I just wrote that whole list and never put shopping... Geez, how things change when you have a little one and are more worried about the house being clean and dinner being cooked vs shopping... Now, let me clarify - this girl LOVES to shop (but only if I can get a deal!!). I love sports. Sundays are our lazy family days (especially during football season). I am very thankful for spell check. I am under 5' 4" (enough said). I love to help people, am very caring and like to get involved with fundraisers.

Okay- enough about me... On to Baby M! Born on June 13, 2009 at 11:40pm, I CAN NOT believe that today she is 18 months old... Let the balling begin. I've had mixed emotions about her 18 month birthday (yes, there will be cake), not like I have a choice in the matter. I've actually been filling up with tears (and chocolate) for the past couple of weeks knowing that this day was coming way too quick, however I have come with terms with the fact that my baby girl is growing up and now very excited to say that I am the proud mama of a 1 1/2 year old. Not to say that there won't be a few tears throughout the day, but they will be tears of joy that I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, smart, happy and healthy baby girl in my life.

Enjoy the ride and take a minute to smell the coffee brewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment