Oh yeah - the blog...

I just realized that it has been MONTHS since I have posted on here and thought that I should get you all up to speed on what has been going on in my perfect little life...

So, first off, many of you know that I had started a HUGE indoor veggie garden in preparation for summer time. After some mold, some HUGE beans sprouts, a little of this, a little of that... yada, yada, yada, everything died.  Yes, EVERYTHING! So, that was $50 well spent...  Well, at least Maddie and I had a great time planting the seeds and my husband got to shake his head a little.

Next order of business - work!  Work, work, work! Luckily, I love my job, so there is NO complaining going on here and I am blessed to be so busy and have such wonderful clients!

Okay, what else has been going on???  WATER! LOTS OF WATER!  We have seen way too much rain and way too much flooding.  But, we keep reminding ourselves that we are much better off here than the sad stories in other parts of the county.

Another thing: I got bangs AND glasses... I no longer look like myself.  Still deciding if the bangs were a good decision.  It's just hair, it will grow.  The glasses have been wonderful because now I can actually see what I'm doing.

There is something that I feel like I am forgetting to mention. OH YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!! My wonderful husband, adorable cute baby girl Maeberry and I are heading on a plane (eeeks!) to Florida very soon.  I personally have never been in a big plane.  I did go in a 4 seater once around my 21st birthday (THANK YOU AUNT IRENE!!!  xoxo) but will fiiinnnnalllllyyyy get to be high up in the sky and travel over many states before coming to a safe landing in sunny Florida.  Sunshine state - HERE WE COME!  My aunt and uncle recently moved to Florida and won't stop bragging about it, so we're going to go visit and see what all of this "Oh, it's so nice here...", "No snow, great weather!", "We're sitting by our pool enjoying life" talk is all about.  I'm intrigued...  It sounds amazing and the 3 of us are ready for a vacation. 

So let's recap, shall we?!?! 
1. Veggie garden: died!
2. I LOVE my job!
3. Water? Yes, we have a lot around here but luckily we still have a roof over our heads and are safe!
4. I got bangs AND glasses (enough said)
5. WE'RE GOING TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll really try to get better about posting on here.  I have such an amazing family and great friends, I should share more with all of you!

*Cheers*

3 comments:

  1. I love your bangs and glasses, so there! :) And have fun in Florida! It is going to be HOT! But you will see, it's a nice place to visit, I don't think I'd want to live there though. So muggy and hot! Just stay in the pool the whole time. Now I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha:
    HEY GIRL! Yes, it's going to be hot but I think I'll still fall in love with Florida! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl get blogging agan : ) Miss you xo

    ReplyDelete